PTC Announces PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 for Effective and Secure Calculations for Product Development
New Capabilities Include Content Protection, Interoperability with Third Party Applications, and User Experience Enhancements
PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 provides capabilities that enable users to protect proprietary information without compromising the ability to share it, benefit from interoperability enhancements, and streamline workflows by better managing larger, complex worksheets.
"PTC is listening to the market. The performance and interoperability
enhancements in PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 enable users to simplify
inefficient and complex workflows," said
Key features of PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0:
- Content protection provides area protection and locking to control the degree of access and visibility for other users
- Interoperability with third-party applications enables users to embed content from other applications into worksheets, as well as copy and paste multiple regions of a worksheet into MS Word
- Equation wrapping offers more control over the presentation and legibility of calculations
- Performance enhancements enable the creation of large, complex worksheets, simplify interaction with these documents, and include Windows 10 support
"Products are becoming increasingly sophisticated, which puts pressure
on those doing the complex engineering calculations behind products,"
PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 complements the recently-released Creo® 4.0 3D CAD software for product design.
- PTC Mathcad product page
- PTC Mathcad Software Blog
Harvard Business Review: "How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Companies," authors PTC CEO Jim Heppelmannand Harvard Professor Michael Porter
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC has the world's most robust
The timing of any product release, including any features or functionality, is subject to change at PTC's discretion.
PTC, Mathcad Prime, Creo, and the PTC logo are trademarks or registered
News Provided by Acquire Media