PTC Launches Creo 7.0 with Powerful Enhancements for Generative Design and Simulation-Driven Design
Creo 7.0’s Capabilities Make Innovation Part of the Design Process
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200414005857/en/
“As a long-time Creo customer, we were excited to get early access to Creo 7.0,” said
To satisfy CAD consumers’ most common use cases, PTC incorporated the following capabilities into the next-generation product:
- Generative Design: Incorporating Frustum® generative design technology, Creo 7.0 enables designers to leverage the power of AI to quickly produce optimized designs based on their engineering requirements and manufacturing constraints.
- Simulation-Driven Design: Expanding upon PTC’s strategic alliance with Ansys, Creo 7.0 introduces fluid flow analysis in Creo Simulation Live – a comprehensive, real-time simulation solution that allows designers to iterate faster, and design with more confidence.
- Multibody Design: Creo 7.0 introduces multibody design, a new set of design tools that enables users to complete many design tasks more efficiently while making their part design easier to manage, understand, and modify.
- Additive Manufacturing: Creo 7.0 provides enhanced additive manufacturing capabilities, including improved support for Stochastic and custom lattices, giving designers greater flexibility when creating lattice structures.
- Core Product Enhancements: As with every release, Creo 7.0 provides additional usability and productivity capabilities for all users, including enhanced draft capabilities, improvements to 2D mirror functionality, and multiple user interface improvements to the Sketcher™ tool.
Creo helps designers build better products faster by facilitating product innovation, fostering design reuse, and replacing assumptions with facts. Designers can go from the earliest phases of product design to a smart, connected product all within a single environment.
“Creo 7.0 is one of our most innovation-rich releases yet, allowing customers to leverage Frustum’s amazing generative design technology and an enhanced Ansys-powered Creo Simulation Live with real-time fluid-flow analysis,” said
The Creo 7.0 launch follows PTC’s recent acquisition of
Creo 7.0 is available worldwide today,
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
PTC, Creo, Frustum, Sketcher,